Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICES
Your Right to Use the Site and Its Contents
This Site is only for your personal use. You may not distribute exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial, or public purpose. As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Spire corp grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display, and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT TERMS
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Spire corp in the U.S. and other countries. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the permission of Spire corp or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. The misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that Spire corp will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Intel, Intel logo, Intel Inside, Intel Inside logo, Intel Centrino, Intel Centrino logo, Celeron, Intel Xeon, Intel SpeedStep, Itanium, and Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Spire corp expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Spire corp Makes no warranty that
- the website will meet your requirements,
- the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations, and
- Any errors in the website will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
IMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Spire corp Shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Spire corp has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the website;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the website; or
- Any other matter relating to the website.