USB3.0 Card Reader / SP341CR-U3
USB3.0 Card Reader
Spire’s newest 3.5 inch Super Speed Card Reader transfers data with speeds up to 5.0Gb/s! This device connects to a free PCI-E slot, so it does not use up the regular on-board USB 3.0 connector. Compatible with most popular SD Cards and more, it provides a great connection port for your memory card and USB devices. Use the 4 extra USB 3.0 ports to connect your USB devices to the computer without trouble. Packed in a sophisticated retail color-box with user manual and mounting accessories and backed by 2 year warranty, the Spire SS Card Reader is a versatile addition to any computer system with a free 3.5” external drive bay.
Where to buy
- USB3.0 HUB & USB2.0 Card reader
- 4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub And 6 slots USB2.0 Card Reader Plug And Micro SD/TF, CF, XD, MS, M2, Support SD And SDXC
- Support USB 3.0 with high speed up to 5.0Gb/s, backward with USB 2.0/1.1
- DC Big 4Pin Socket Supply Power To Each USB3.0 Connector Up To 900ma Max, Insure All Your Huge Current Consumption USB Devics Can Work Properly
- Build-in PCI-E, One Step To Upgrade To Front Access USB3.0.
- Built-in over current protection can protect the devices and Hub itself effectively