11 July 2013
Introduction of the Spire PowerCube 702, Mini ITX Case
Introducing the new arrival Mini ITX chassis, the PowerCube 702. This cool looking and contemporary Mini ITX case is small but bold, packed with all the quality features you're looking for in a small cube ITX chassis. The front panel is tooled with a mesh air intake which whispers style. Easy access to dual USB2.0 and AC97 Audio ports in the center front. Top and front re-enforced rail and drive bay rack guarantee a sturdy chassis and secure mounting of DVD drives and SSD/HDD Drives. Thermally advanced by one 8cm fan location in the front and 60mm fan space for exhaust. Select the brand with the industry experience, Spire – Powered by Innovation.
- Cool and Contemporary design
- Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC metal structure
- Meshed lower front for cool air intake
- Front USB2.0 and AC97 Audio Connections
- Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
- Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
- Rear and front 80mm or 60mm fan space available
- Pre-assembled with 300W SFX Power Supply
- Backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty
The PowerCube 702 Mini ITX pc case is compatible with Mini ITX mainboards.
USD 57.95 / EURO 44.95
- PC Case with pre-assembled 300W SFX power supply
- User manual
- Warranty registration card
- EU Safety power cord
The Spire PowerCube 702, item number# SPM702B-300W-PFC is now available from Spire Shenzhen, China as well as our head-office in Maarheeze, The Netherlands. Feel free to contact us for samples and specification details.
- 11 July 2013Spire introduces the new PowerCube series chassis 501 & 502
- 11 July 2013Spire introduces the DustGuard series dust filters
- 11 July 2013Introducing the new addition to our ergonomic peripherals line, the ARCHER ICE
- 11 July 2013Spire released the first model of PRESTA series MICRO ATX chassis line