Spire proudly warrants its products to be free from defects resulting from faulty workmanship or material for 1 up to 5 years depending on the type of products and when given normal wear and proper usage.
- The warranty period is based upon the invoice date
of the original purchase by the end-user.
- Warranty only applies to defects in materials
and/or workmanship, which occur during normal wear and proper use.
- Warranty does not apply to those products that are
damaged due to misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration or modification.
- Warranty does not extend to any damage that occurs
in shipment or due to natural phenomenon (e.g. lightening).
- Warranty will be voided if the original serial
number on the product is removed by accident or intentionally.
- Product purchase through auctions/online
auctions/etc. will not be covered by manufacturer warranty.
- If products are not purchased directly from Spire,
please contact your vendors or retailers.
- All items within warranty will be replaced or
- No replacement or credit will be given for
merchandise with physical damage.
- Discontinued products within the warranty
period of the item will be replaced with an equivalent only.
- Please contact your vendor or retailer for their
- Products being returned must be 100% complete and
must be packaged in ORIGINAL PACKAGING. All packing materials, manuals,
warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included in the
- All customers labels, adhesives and markings on
the return products MUST be removed and erased before being sent back for RMA.
(Note: If the label adhesives cover any information on the product, or the
labels cause any physical destruction on the product when removed, we will
consider that as physical damage and not covered in warranty.)
- Physical and/or transport damage to any product will
effectively void our Warranty coverage.
- If you are an end-user please contact the store where you have purchased the Spire product. If the store is not able to help you, you may apply for RMA Service from Spire. In order to request RMA service from Spire you must have registered your product. Following you can apply online for RMA Service under the My PC portal. If you have not been issued a RMA Ticket ID please contact Technical Support.