The Epoxi is a top of the line, sturdy and versatile PC Gamer case. Crafted from heavy-duty perforated steel panels guaranteed maximum performance and computing satisfaction. Every element of the case has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to six large 12cm fans placed throughout the Epoxi ensuring unbeatable cooling. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for todays extremely hot gaming components such as high wattage CPU and GPU.
The spacious internal design enables flexible assembly and sufficient room for the installation of water-cooling. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. 11 removable front bezels accommodating 11x 5.25 inch drive bays and 8x 3.5 drive bays. Tool-free support enabling nice and easy installation of your drive devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five hard disc drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of cooling fans make this the affordable power machine you have been looking for.
* Powerful & sturdy chassis design
* Strong 0.8mm SECC Steel structure
* Cool aluminum mesh front panel
* Front-Top USB, USB3.0 & HDA & AC'97 SOUND connections
* Turn and lock tool-less drive and card installation
* Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
* Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
* Six 120mm fan spaces, rear, front and top panel
* Optimized internal space, High efficient Air In-take
* Supports up to 8X 3.5 inch & 11X 5.25 inch devices
* Anti-vibration and tool-less drive application
* Prepared for water cooling tubes and systems
* Functional, creative and opulent style
The Epoxi chassis series are compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard.
MSRP:Product Includes :
€112,99 / $142,95
* User installation manual * Warranty registration card * PSU/MB/PCI Screws * Main-board stand-off * Internal speaker.
| Product Specification|
|Features||* Well balanced 0.8SECC construction|
* Folded edges for safe installation
* Reinforced EMI shield
* Top USB Ports and Audio Jack
* Excellent thermal qualities
* Screwless buckled front panel
* Toolfree structure
* High performance chassis for gamers and enthusiasts
* Solid Constructed Chassis
* High-end Graphic Card Support
* Water Cooler ready
* With USB 3.0 Port
|Dimensions||595*215*580mm(L x W x H)|
|Material||Structure Info:SECC 0.8mm|
|3.5 Bays||8--- 8 internal|
|5.25 Bays||11--- 11 external|
|Mainboard||E-ATX/ATX/ Micro ATX|
|Power supply||ATX(2 power supply slots)|
|Cooling||Rear 1*120mm fan|
Front 2*120mm blue LED fan
Top:3*120mm blue LED fan
|Front panel connection||USB2.0 x4, USB3.0 x1, Mic x1,Audio x1(supports HD/AC'97 audio)|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 70 oC|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 oC|
|Packaging type||Brown carton|
|Package Includes||* Case|
* User installation manual
* Warranty registration card
* Screws bag
|* All technical data shown above are measurements from our own laboratory. Product images shown may differ from actual product. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Epoxi Rev.2 Reviews
To conclude the Spire Epoxi rev2 offers gamers a great case which is ready to wo..
The Spire Epoxi Rev 2 is one of those cases that will probably not get all the w..
Today tested the the latest version of the Spire Epoxi chassis Rev.2 and we are ..
The Spire Epoxi Rev.2 would have the potential for a really excellent Tower. Ver..
Spire Epoxi Rev.2 is one of the largest cases in our roundup, it can almost be s..
Spire Epoxi Rev.2 marks its entrance in the high-end gamer segment. This model p..