The Spire Diablo pc case is a versatile ATX chassis with a modest gamer look. This tower structure is contemporary and cost effective. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for today’s extremely hot Micro-processors, Graphic cards and Data Drives. The internal design provides enough room for hardware assembly, supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & three (3) 5.25-inch drive devices. The 5.25 bezels are tool-free and easy to remove. You can also install a 3.5 inch device such as a multifunctional card-reader. The chassis structure is all black and prepared for decent cooling, there is space for 1* 92mm fan at the rear and 1* 80mm fan on the side panel for additional VGA cooling.
* Versatile & modest gamer look
* 0.5mm SECC Steel structure
* Cool meshed front panel
* Rear and side –panel fan space
* Front-Top USB2.0*2 and AC97 & HD Audio connections
* Tool-free thumb-screw access side panels
* Efficient Air In-take, rear, front and side-panel
* Supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & three (3) 5.25-inch drive devices
* Quality backed by 2 year manufacturer warranty
The Diablo chassis is compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard.
USD 29.99 / EURO 24.95
Product Includes :
* User installation manual
* Warranty registration card
* PSU/MB/PCI Screws
* Main-board stand-off
* Internal speaker.
The Diablo, item# SP1059B-R is now available from our factory in Shenzhen China as well as our head-office in The Netherlands. Feel free to contact us for samples and specification details.
Spire , founded in 1998 in The Netherlands, is a global supplier of cooling solutions, power supplies and Enclosures for the personal, gaming and networked personal computer. With its manufacturing plant in Shenzhen, China. Branch locations in Japan and Brazil. Offering a wide range of thermal products and accessories for the computer industry.